LESS FUEL, BIGGER DISTANCE
The Honda BF115 incorporates a range of Honda exclusive technologies to deliver incredible power and superior fuel efficiency.
Fuel consumption has been reduced by a massive 20% by adopting Honda’s Lean Burn Control system®. Known as ECOmo (Economy controlled motor) the system is activated when the engine is mid range cruising and the throttle is steady. The 1st engine that was installed achieved an amazing 3km per litre at cruise. As well as cheap boating, this means a lot less fuel and weight to carry around each trip, or a far greater range on a tank.
The BF115 features BLAST™ (Boosted low speed torque) and is NMEA compatible, meaning all engine data including speed, fuel consumption, cruising distance, etc can be displayed on the GPS screen.
Delivering more power, torque, and efficiency at every speed. At 4500rpm, a special high-lift cam engages to pack more air into the combustion chamber to produce more power.
Honda’s BF115 delivers seamless performance and optimum power for a smooth and enjoyable boating experience. Based on the same reliable engine that powers the globally-popular Honda Accord, the BF115 has been manufactured with the world’s most innovative, efficient and reliable technology.
Both outboards offer power-to-weight ratios to rival two-stroke engines in the same class. Designed for use in all environments, these engines feature a unique set of Honda-exclusive technologies to provide increased power across the entire rev range. Low fuel consumption, exceptional reliability and reduced periodical maintenance requirements all combine to minimize the overall cost of ownership.
- Model BF115DK1XD 25″ , BF115DK1LD 20″
- BF115DK1XCD (counter rotating gearbox $19,486.00)
- Type 4-cylinder 4-stroke DOHC 16 valves
- Displacement 2254cc
- Bore & Stroke 87mm x 99mm
- Full Throttle RPM Range 5000-6000
- HP Rating @ Propshaft 115HP @ 5250RPM
- Valves per Cylinder Four
- Fuel Delivery Multi port programmed fuel injection
- Ignition System Microcomputer programmed
- Starting System Electric
- Cooling System Water cooled system
- Alternator 40-Amp
- Recommended Transom Height 20″ & 25 “
- Dry Weight 217kg
- Gear Ratio 2:1
- Gear Shift F-N-R
- Propeller Optional
NMEA2000® compatibility allows the engine to communicate with onboard marine electronics to deliver a wide-range of information to head-unit displays. When networked with a NMEA2000® capable marine electronics unit, engine data such as speed, rpm, temperature, fuel usage and other data can be displayed on the unit’s screen.
LEAN BURN CONTROL®
Inclusion of Lean Burn Control offers significantly improved fuel consumption over Direct Injection two-stroke models and even further improved consumption over competing four-stroke models.
The mode in which Lean Burn Control® is used, is referred to as ECOmo (Economy Controlled Motor).
- Variable trolling speed. The system adjusts in 50rpm increments between 650-900rpm. (Trolling switch optional extra).
- Three-Way Cooling. Three separate cooling circuits for more power with long-term durability.
- ‘On Demand’ 40amp, belt-driven alternator reduces heat build-up and provides superior battery charging capability – 30amp at 1000rpm and 40amp at 2000rpm+!
- 4-Front Corrosion Protection. A patented, ‘double-sealed’ multi-layered paint process. Sacrificial anodes and stainless steel technology, along with waterproof connectors, all enhance corrosion protection.
SEVEN YEAR WARRANTY
As a testament to their quality and reliability, all Honda engines come with a SEVEN year, non-declining, non-commercial warranty or a THREE year commercial warranty. Shop around, you won’t find a better warranty set up than Honda Marine.
Call us now to enquire about this product:07-577 6554