THE POWER TO PERFORM
The Honda 135HP outboard motor delivers effortless performance and optimum power for a smooth and reliable boating experience. Dual stage induction and Lean Burn Feedback combine to deliver class leading performance and ultra low emissions.
It features BLAST™ (Boosted low speed torque) for rapid acceleration, ECOmo Lean Burn Control® for exceptional fuel economy at cruise and NMEA which enables all engine and fuel data to be viewed on a GPS screen.
The Honda BF135 is based on the mighty Honda BF150, powerplant for the Formula Honda offshore power boats. 250 races at full throttle, still with a seven year warranty, and no failures. Why would you buy anything else??
Honda’s BF135 delivers seamless performance and optimum power for a smooth and enjoyable boating experience. Based on the same reliable engine that powers the globally-popular Honda Accord, the BF135 has been manufactured with the world’s most innovative, efficient and reliable technology.
Honda Outboards offer power-to-weight ratios to rival two-stroke engines in the same class. Designed for use in all environments, these engines feature a unique set of Honda-exclusive technologies to provide increased power across the entire rev range. Low fuel consumption, exceptional reliability and reduced periodical maintenance requirements all combine to minimize the overall cost of ownership.
- Model BF135AK2LD 20″ (BF135AK2XD 25″ is available for $22,713.00)
BF135AK2XCD 25″ counter rotating gearbox $23,173.00
- Type 4-cylinder 4-stroke DOHC 16 valves
- Displacement 2354 cc
- Bore & Stroke 87mm x 99mm
- Full Throttle RPM Range 5000 – 6000
- HP Rating @ Propshaft 135HP @ 5500RPM
- Valves per Cylinder Four
- Fuel Delivery Programmed fuel injection
- Ignition System Microcomputer programmed
- Starting System Electric
- Cooling System Water cooled
- Alternator 40-Amp
- Recommended Transom Height 15 ” 20″ & 25″
- Dry Weight 217kg
- Gear Ratio 2.12:1
- Gear Shift F-N-R
- Propeller Optional
***Please note Rigging, Gauges, Controls and Prop are not included and will be ordered separately to customers requirements.
LEAN BURN CONTROL®
Inclusion of Lean Burn Control® offers significantly improved fuel consumption over Direct Injection two-stroke models and even further improved consumption over competing four-stroke models.
The mode in which lean burn control is used, is referred to as ECOmo (Economy Controlled Motor).
NMEA2000® compatibility allows the engine to communicate with onboard marine electronics to deliver a wide-range of information to head-unit displays. When networked with a NMEA2000® capable marine electronics unit, engine data such as speed, rpm, temperature, fuel usage and other data can be displayed on the unit’s screen.
The high horsepower range consume up to 50% less fuel than conventional two-stroke engines, thanks to Honda’s exclusive Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) and Lean Burn Control systems.
These advanced systems optimize the air/fuel mixture to ensure maximum performance out of every drop.
- ‘On Demand’ 90amp, belt-driven alternator reduces heat build-up and provides superior battery charging capability – 48amp at trolling speed!
- 4-Front Corrosion Protection. A patented, ‘double-sealed’ multi-layered paint process. Additional sacrificial anodes have been added to the engine and stainless steel technology, along with waterproof connectors, all enhance corrosion protection.
SEVEN YEAR WARRANTY
As a testament to their quality and reliability, all Honda engines come with a SEVEN year, non-declining, non-commercial warranty or a THREE year commercial warranty. Shop around, you won’t find a better warranty set up than Honda Marine.
Call us now to enquire about this product:07-577 6554