With a powerful 1.5L, Single Over Head Cam shaft (SOHC), 16-valve, inline four-cylinder engine, the BF100 is ready to set new levels of performance in the 100 horsepower sector.
A perfect blend of Honda’s world renowned marine and automotive technologies, light weight and compact design assures these engines are a firm favorite with boating enthusiasts.
Provision of PGM-FI, Blast, and ECOmo, combine to ensure a perfect blend of power and fuel economy throughout the engine operating range. The BF100 also has VTEC™ functionality which assists performance by introducing two sets of camshaft profiles for a wider operating range.
The BF100 is simplified easy connectivity with other popular NMEA2000® equipment, such as chart plotters or fish finders.
Trolling control between 650–1000rpm provides accurate slow speed control, ideal for fishing or marina maneuvering.
BEST IN CLASS
The BF100’s 1.5L, SOHC, 16-valve, inline four-cylinder engine is inspired by the same remarkable engine that powers the iconic Honda motor vehicle, the ‘Jazz’.
With the exception of the cylinder sleeves, these engines feature an all aluminum alloy block, resulting in a very lightweight and powerful package.
LEAN BURN CONTROL
Adjusts the air/fuel mix according to speed and load to maximize efficiency.
Inclusion of lean burn control offers significantly improved fuel consumption over direct injection two-stroke models as well as over competing four-stroke models.
The mode in which lean burn control is used is referred to as ECOmo (Economy Controlled Motor).
- Model BF100AK1LRTL 20″ , BF100AK1XRTL 25″ ($15,712.00)
- Type 4-Cylinder 4-stroke SOHC
- Displacement 1496cc
- Bore & Stroke 73 x 89.4 mm
- Full Throttle RPM Range 5400-6400 RPM
- HP Rating @ Propshaft 100HP @ 5,900 RPM
- Valves per Cylinder Four
- Fuel Delivery Programmed fuel injection
- Ignition System Full-transition Battery Ignition
- Starting System Electric
- Cooling System Water Cooled
- Alternator 40-AMP (TBC)
- ***Please note Rigging, Gauges, Controls and Prop are not included and will be ordered separately to customers requirements.
- Recommended Transom Height 537mm (L), 664mm (X)
- Dry Weight 166kg (L), 172kg (X)
- Gear Ratio 2.33:1
- Gear Shift F-N-R
- Propeller Optional
VTEC™ ensures smooth, stable idling with an even further reduction in fuel consumption, while the increased valve lift at high revs broadens the torque curve and provides incredible top-end power.
Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control (VTEC™) delivers more power, torque and efficiency at every speed.
At 5200rpm, a high-lift cam engages to pack more air into the combustion chamber to produce more power.
VTEC™ works to produce a longer, flatter torque profile: the ultimate in fine-tuned performance. (VTEC™: BF100 only).
SEVEN YEAR WARRANTY
As a testament to their quality and reliability, all Honda engines come with a SEVEN year, non-declining, non-commercial warranty or a THREE year commercial warranty. Shop around, you won’t find a better warranty set up than Honda Marine.
Trolling Control allows slow speed control with adjustments in 50rpm increments between 650-1000rpm. Trolling Control is an optional feature
on the BF100.
- Powerful 1.5L, SOHC, 16-valve, inline
- Tiller steer option available.
- 4-Front Corrosion Protection. A patented, ‘double-sealed’ multi-layered paint process. Sacrificial anodes and stainless steel technology, along with waterproof connectors, all enhance corrosion protection.
- NMEA2000® compliant.
Call us now to enquire about this product:07-577 6554