The brand new Honda 200hp outboard engine delivers even more superior torque, top end speed and overall world class performance, reliability and durability in a narrow, balanced 60 degree V6 power plant. With a completely upgraded engine block, the BF200 is the ultimate four stroke.
It features BLAST™ (Boosted low speed torque) for rapid acceleration, ECOmo Lean Burn Control® for exceptional fuel economy at cruise and NMEA which enables all engine and fuel data to be viewed on a GPS screen.
Honda engineers have once again spent countless hours looking at ways of minimizing noise and vibration, with the result that Honda outboards are the smoothest and quietest on the market.
Packed with power, the entire brand new V6 range (BF200, BF225, BF250) incorporates Honda’s revolutionary Boosted Low Speed Torque (BLAST™) air/fuel ratio and ignition-timing technology, and Lean Burn Control to deliver powerful acceleration together with outstanding fuel economy during cruising (ECOmo).
A high-performance gear case further contributes to the V6 engine series’ impressive acceleration and top-end speed. All three engines are also NMEA2000 compatible, which allows the engines to communicate with onboard electronics to deliver a wide-range of information to head-unit displays.
- Model BF200DXRD, **BF200DXRDW, BF200DXDD, **BF200DXDDW
- **Grand Prix White – Subject to availability**
- Type V6 3.6 litre 4-stroke 24 valves
- Displacement 3583 cc
- Bore & Stroke 89 x 96
- Full Throttle RPM Range 5000-6000
- HP Rating @ Propshaft 200HP @ 5,500 RPM
- Valves per Cylinder Four
- Fuel Delivery Multipoint programmed fuel injection
- Ignition System Microcomputer programmed
- Starting System Electric
- Cooling System Water cooled
- Alternator 90AMP
Recommended Transom Height 15″, 20″ & 25″
Dry Weight XL Type – 285kg
Gear Ratio 1.87:1
Gear Shift F-N-R
***Please note Rigging, Gauges, Controls and Prop are not included and will be ordered separately to customers requirements.
LEAN BURN CONTROL®
Inclusion of Lean Burn Control® offers significantly improved fuel consumption over Direct Injection two-stroke models and even further improved consumption over competing four-stroke models.
The mode in which lean burn control is used, is referred to as ECOmo (Economy Controlled Motor).
NMEA2000® compatibility allows the engine to communicate with onboard marine electronics to deliver a wide-range of information to head-unit displays. When networked with a NMEA2000® capable marine electronics unit, engine data such as speed, rpm, temperature, fuel usage and other data can be displayed on the unit’s screen.
The high horsepower range consume up to 50% less fuel than conventional two-stroke engines, thanks to Honda’s exclusive Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) and Lean Burn Control systems.
These advanced systems optimize the air/fuel mixture to ensure maximum performance out of every drop.
- ‘On Demand’ 90amp, belt-driven alternator reduces heat build-up and provides superior battery charging capability – 48amp at trolling speed!
- 4-Front Corrosion Protection. A patented, ‘double-sealed’ multi-layered paint process. Additional sacrificial anodes have been added to the engine and stainless steel technology, along with waterproof connectors, all enhance corrosion protection.
SEVEN YEAR WARRANTY
As a testament to their quality and reliability, all Honda engines come with a SEVEN year, non-declining, non-commercial warranty or a THREE year commercial warranty. Shop around, you won’t find a better warranty set up than Honda Marine.
Call us now to enquire about this product:07-577 6554