THE MID SIZE MOTOR THAT’S BIG ON TORQUE
The Honda BF30 is big on torque and stamina, with minimal vibration and superior fuel economy. A great option for fishing, the quiet clean and efficient 4 stroke engine runs on 91 octane ULP so there’s no smelly exhaust fumes to spoil your enjoyment on the water. With the power trim and tilt and the centre mounted tiller, the Honda BF30 is always a pleasure to operate.
CRUISE WITH CONFIDENCE
The BF30 incorporates a number of innovative features including: Auto Start Enrichment; a Centre Mount Tiller; Programmed Ignition (PGM-IG); non-linear mounting; Engine Alert System; and power trim and tilt.
With such functional and reliable features, boating has never been easier. The BF30 is available in both remote control and tiller steer configurations for use in a wide range of boating applications.
- Compact three-cylinder, three-carburetor design utilizes one carburetor per cylinder. This design is more responsive than competitive throttle bodies with long intake runners.
- Programmed Ignition (PGM-IG) accurately controls ignition timing during start-up and across the entire rev range for optimum overall operation.
- 10amp (electric start) alternator ensures battery charge is maintained while operating electronics and other accessories.
- Honda’s innovative Engine Alert System monitors vital engine functions and assists in preventing damage by alerting the operator of overheating and low oil pressure.
- Gas assist tilt tiller handle model also available – Model: BF30DK2LHGD
- 4-Front Corrosion Protection. A patented, ‘double-sealed’ multi-layered paint process. Sacrificial anodes and stainless steel technology, along with waterproof connectors, all enhance corrosion protection.
- Get better hull manoeuvrability and performance with Honda’s power trim and tilt models – available on BF30DK2LRTD models only. Trim range is -4° to +12°.
Build Your Engine - Optional Extras
Click categories below to reveal optional extras. Send us the quote request and we’ll be in touch!