The new Honda BF6 portable engine features a host of new technologies and features that consumers will appreciate.
- A new decompression mechanism helps make the BF6 Honda Marine engine easy to pull start, regardless of the engine temperature. The decompression mechanism opens the exhaust valve during the starting process, which makes the engines easy to start
- One-push stop switch is a segment-first, and serves to shut down the engine with no chance of the engine re-starting; (no need to hold a button or switch until the engine stops completely)
- The Honda Marine BF6 portable engine features redesigned rubber motor mounts that reduce vibration in all rpm ranges and reduce engine noise, offering comfortable cruising
- The BF6 is available with an optional charging system with a capacity of 6 Amps at 12 Volts to power consumer demands for electronic devices on board
- World-renowned Honda four-stroke quality combines proven reliability and superior fuel efficiency, with no oil mixing.
- Lightweight/compact design. Easy to transport and perfect for small tenders.
- Twist Grip Throttle ensures precise throttle control, while the throttle tensioner minimizes driver fatigue.
- Incorporates a safety lock-out system that permits the engines to be started only in neutral gear.
- Features a 3amp battery charging outlet as standard equipment.
- 4-Front Corrosion Protection. A patented, ‘double-sealed’ multi-layered paint process. Sacrificial anodes and stainless steel technology, along with waterproof connectors, all enhance corrosion protection.
The new Honda Marine BF6 4-stroke outboard delivers customers portability, performance, reliability, comfort and value.
Build Your Engine - Optional Extras
Click categories below to reveal optional extras. Send us the quote request and we’ll be in touch!